So now that I have a blog, I need to post on it regularly. I have had many ideas of what I want to write about today, (mostly sad things because I had a sad day,) but I don't want this blog to be where I vent my frustrations. I want it to be a record of all the good that is in my life right now.
Firstly, I need to say how wonderful it is to have a good husband who is patient and considerate of my bad mood days. (I also like that he likes my first blog post.)
Secondly, I need to tell the blog world about my new goal. This was a goal that I thought of last week on Wednesday. The goal is that I will not eat after 9pm on Mondays through Thursdays. I tend to stay up too late and this is often accompanied by unnecessary munching. I want to try this goal because I hope that it will help me to be more aware of my eating/sleeping patterns and improve them to help me not have as many bad mood days. The other part about this experiment is that I hypothesize that I will look forward to and enjoy my weekends more because they might be different than my weekdays. Sometimes all the days of the week blur together when one's life is as busy as mine tends to become.
I feel like if I tell the blog world my goal, then I will stick to it. I will have someone out there who will be expecting me to follow through and report on how it is going. So far Thursday last week and Monday (today) have been successful.
Thirdly, I am excited that people are commenting already. It's fun to have an audience. Thank you Arvid for the literature suggestions. I would love to borrow one of those soon.
(Off topic thought)... Does everyone get the perfect backdrop when they start a blog or was I just lucky. I love the shade of pink and the hummingbirds remind me of my family's cabin at Shuswap Lake. Oh, I'm so excited for actual summer time!
Happy Monday Everyone!
That's an awesome goal Rosanna! That is something that David and I have been doing since the fall and it is effective. Hard to start at first, so power through!
ReplyDeleteI need to get on board with this one! I'm okay during the week but when it's the weekend and we sit down for a movie (usually after 9), I just want to snack on something. Good luck!
ReplyDelete