It has been approximately 18 months since I started this blog. This blog started as a way to tell my daughter Amelia's story and to provide an outlet to share normal things in my life while I healed emotionally. Although my followers might not like my inconsistency, the sporadic nature of my posts is proof of a busy and healthy life.
The biggest news since I last posted is IT'S A GIRL.
Byron and I had another baby girl born July 6, 2012. We are so happy to be parents again and this time to have the opportunity to take her home and provide for her. I love mothering our little Emma Claire. She is as typical a baby as I know. She eats, sleeps, cries, has fussy evenings, wiggles, smiles, giggles, and dirties many diapers.
In honour of our Emma, we have started a daily photo blog to share our most interesting images with family and friends.
So that's my status update.








I LOVE the photo blog!! It will be like seeing Emma everyday! :) Love the captions too.
ReplyDelete